Sunday, December 28, 2008

busy, busy, busy


so, i have plenty of things to post, but just have not had the time and i don't have my cord with my on my holiday vacation to upload the photos. and there are plenty of things i've made that i never got a chance to photograph. so i do have to post my banana bread poundcake, where i added a touch of lemon. i made peanut butter fudge i found on another blog and i photographed a ton of stuff my mom has made while i've been home for christmas. trying to not gain weight here is proving to be impossible. but i had to post that i got something for christmas i've been wanting for forever. my sister was very genorous and got me a dutch oven. i actually went to check out the sale they were having on them the day after christmas. and it was only $3.25 more to upgrade to the 7qt. version on a closeout sale. i can't wait to make some soups and no-knead bread that julia posted about earlier. i'll keep you posted on my progress.

oh and ps- a late happy holiday, merry christmas and happy new year to you!

No comments: