Sunday, May 11, 2008

lemonade cupcakes

my oldest sister sent me this recipe the other day and i have to say, it's all she said it would be. moist deluxe and lemony.

Lemonade Cupcakes

white cake mix
3 eggs
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz sour cream
6 oz lemonade concentrate, thawed; reserve 2 T for frosting

Mix together on high for 3 minutes. Fill muffin tins
3/4 full and bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes.

Frosting:
1 can cream cheese frosting
2 T reserved lemonade from above

Makes 30 cupcakes

these are messy but so worth it!

ps- happy mother's day mom!

4 comments:

syd said...

Do you have a vegan option for these food stuffs?

julia said...

when our toaster oven shows up in 5 weeks (yes, that's how long amazon will take so we can save $50 from buying at target), i am so on those. they look delish!

f*bomb. said...

I am so in love with you, sweet-tart cupcake. So in love with your lemon-y refreshing goodness!

caitlin said...

I love your recipes! I also love that you post pictures, so I can see the goodness too. Thanks for your great blog.